Friday, August 1, 2014

Mostly Raw Vegan Blackberry Cheesecake

                                                                                   

This is such a deliriously delish creamy smooth Cheese Cake, I cant take all the credit though I found it Here! But this is my take on it to suit my partner and I. The base I changed as he isn't really into dates and raw sweet things but the center is the same as the recipe, The topping is almost the same I just didn't have blueberries so I used what I had blackberries, Ill put below the changes I made to it.
The base I used vegan plain sweet biscuits crushed to a sand texture with rolling pin, I added melted vegan butter to them till they start to clump together pop into a spring form pan and press firmly pop into the freezer, I then made the berry syrup using blackberries but any frozen berry would work here.
Just follow the recipe above and I have no doubt yours will look just as spectacular and taste as great as this one....If you prefer the raw sugarless gluten free version just follow the recipe to the letter.        Enjoy!  =)

                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment