Friday, March 13, 2015

Special Vegan Fried Rice

Before you say it, I know I'm a rebel...I put corn in my Chinese fried rice, I like corn! You can use any vegetables you like. I've been making fried rice for years and only recently perfected it.

Ingredients
approx 4 cups cooked Rice (rinse 3 times prior to cooking)
1 Onion chopped
2-3 cloves Garlic minced
1/2-1 Red Capsicum/pepper
1/2 cup frozen Corn
1/2 cup frozen Peas
1 cup shredded "Chikun" recipe can be found Here!
2 small slices Polony Sausage Here!
vegan Soy Sauce or Tamari to taste
chili to taste
salt and pepper to taste

Instructions
Have the Chikun pre-made to use as left over in this dish is good, Fry off onion till translucent and add garlic stir through add capsicum peas and corn stir well to combine, Add the polony and chili now cook all for 5mins to draw out the flavors (don't burn) Add the rice and stir it through thoroughly add soy sauce now a good guzzle taste and add more if needed, Add the chikun just before dishing up. Enjoy!   =)


No comments:

Post a Comment