Sunday, March 25, 2018

Hawaiian Crunch



My love affair with Lolly Gobble Bliss Bombs sent me on a journey to find a way to make them into something else...And I did!

I have now had my quota for the rest of this year and maybe next although, If you could lose weight and eat these too I wouldn't eat anything else.


Ingredients
1x 175gm pkt Lolly Gobble Bliss Bombs
2x 100gm Blocks Sweet William Milk Chocolate
3-4 Tbsp Shredded Coconut
3 Tbsp Unsalted Peanuts

Instructions
  1. Break up chcocolate and place into a microwave safe bowl and melt at 30sec intervals and stir till it's fully melted. Alternatively melt in double boiler on stove top.
  2.  Open a Packet of Lolly Gobble Bliss Bombs and to the packet add the Coconut and Peanuts and then add the melted Chocolate and shake as best you can coating well you can use a bowl if you like, Some might not be fully coated and this is fine!
  3. On two large baking trays lined with baking paper or foil, add the contents of the bag scattering them loosley as you can.
  4. I made this twice and made a slice with the first one, I pour the dry ingredients in a bowl and added the melted chocolate stired and poured into a small slice tin.
  5. Pop it into the fridge for 30 mins,    Enjoy!  =)

  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment